I can hardly believe it, but the holidays are upon us! And with it, comes the season of gift-giving. I actually really love to give gifts, it’s one of my very favorite things to truly think of what my friend or family member would LOVE and to thoughtfully search it out. Gift-giving is my love language! I also love to get good presents so I’ve rounded up some of my favorite kitchen and home items that I, as an avid cook, would LOVE to receive! I hope this gives you some ideas for your mom/sister, or just give it to your husband so he can go shopping for you!
1. Every cook needs a good stand mixer! With the holidays, many retailers have these on mega discount and now is a GREAT time to invest in one!!
2. I use my dutch oven multiple times a week. This is my favorite brand because they are so well made and cook the food so evenly. It’s the type of pot that you can pass down to your grand children!
3. I recently just got my first food processor and my life is changed! haha. It makes my life so much easier and saves a lot of prep time.
4. Anthro has the CUTEST pot holders, period. This would make a great hostess gift!
5. Another pan that I use multiple times a week. It’s amazing.
6. These cook books would look so pretty propped up on the counter, and the recipes all sound delish.
7. Another great hostess gift, I love the modern edge to these serving spoons.
8. This is an item on my personal wish list! Every cook should have one really good, sharp knife.
9. I just love how cute this is, and so practical with the handles. Staub is another of my favorite brands, too.
10. THESE ARE THE CUTEST. I can totally picture giving these to your best friend/ sister.
11. I love that this is a grill pan, but also has a lid! Genius.
12. This apron is just so darling, I’d never want to take it off.
I’d love to hear what’s on your christmas wish list! xo